- Development of complementary tools for a complete framework for road traffic emission modelling
- Residents’ perceptions and use of Sheils Reserve pre-greening
- Seasonal prevalence of the chytrid fungus in populations of the motorbike frog Litoria moorei
- Report on the development of complementary tools for a complete framework for road traffic emission modelling
- Report on Atmospheric VOC Measurements
- Report on proposed methodology for traffic emissions modelling framework
- Communications Strategy for the CAUL Hub - report prepared by Kalinya Communications, to help the CAUL Hub inspire city decision makers, researchers and practitioners to engage with Indigenous knowledge.
- Conservation of urban biodiversity: a national summary of local actions PART I
- Conservation of urban biodiversity: a national summary of local actions PART II
- Improving connectivity for biodiversity across the City of Melbourne: A framework for evaluating and planning management action
- Urban Forest Horizon Scanning - Lund, Sweden.
- Urban Forest Horizon Scanning - Melbourne
- Urban Forest Horizon Scanning - Canberra
- An identification guide to some of the most beneficial insects in Australian urban greenspaces – the CAUL Hub ‘Beneficial Insects’ app training module
- Manager perspectives on strategies used at flying-fox camps
- Traffic and emissions modelling and data in Australia
- Flipping the Table: toward an Indigenous-led research agenda - Interim Report
- Australia - Victoria, Tasmania and New South Wales: Using Neighbourhood Spatial Liveability Assessment to Support Evidence-Based Urban Health. Case study provided for UN-Habitat.
- Assessing the psychological benefits of engaging with urban biodiversity. Report prepared for Parks Victoria.
- The effectiveness of approaches to urban flying-fox roost management. NESP EP Final Report,
- A Data-driven Approach to Understanding Urban Greenspaces in Melbourne, Australia Report prepared for the City of Melbourne
- Annual Report on Air Quality Variability in Sydney
- An assessment of the national effort towards feral cat control Report prepared for the Australian Government Department of the Environment and Energy
- Assessment of the climate change vulnerability of the living plant collections in the Royal Botanic Gardens, Melbourne Report prepared for the Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria
- Climate risk assessment of potential threatened species for the living plant collections in the Melbourne Gardens Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria Report prepared for the Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria
- Creating Liveable Cities in Australia
- Exploring potential measurement and modelling techniques for estimating human exposure to airborne pollutants
- Greening the west - Assessment of the functioning and implications of collaborative efforts to achieve urban greening in Melbourne's west
- Our City’s Little Gems – Butterfly diversity and flower-butterfly interactions in the City of Melbourne
- PM2.5 LUR Model and Health Outcomes
- ￼Quality Green Space Supporting Health, Wellbeing and Biodiversity: A Literature Review
- Risks to Australia's urban forest from climate change and urban heat
- Where should all the trees go? Investigating the impact of tree canopy cover on socio-economic status and wellbeing in LGA’s Report prepared for Horticulture Innovation Australia
- Liveability with an Age-Friendly Lens in rural Victoria: Linking Liveability Indicators and Age Friendly principles across the Shires of Indigo and Towong.
- Annual Report on Air Quality Modelling
- Annual Report on Air Quality Measurements
- The City of Melbourne's Future Urban Forest: Identifying vulnerability to future temperatures
- Benefits of Urban Green Space in the Australian Context
- The Little Things that Run the City - Insect ecology, biodiversity and conservation in the City of Melbourne Report prepared for the City of Melbourne.
- Target Species for rewilding, monitoring and public engagement in the City of Melbourne
- Caring for Country: An Urban Application